Have you been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in your knees and have related pain?If so, you may be eligible to participate in a medical research study of an investigational drug for your osteoarthritis (OA) knee pain. If you have been medically diagnosed with OA of the knee and have moderate to severe knee pain, you may be interested in learning more about this medical research study.
To pre-qualify for this study, you must:
- Be male or female at least 40 years of age
- Have a medical diagnosis of OA of the knee for at least 6 months prior to
- entering the study
- Must be in general good health
- All study-related visits, tests, and study drug will be provided to participants at
- no cost. In addition, reimbursement for study- related time may be provided.
If you are interested in learning more about this research study and to see if it is right for you, please contact:ROY BREWINGTON MCILWAIN MEDICAL GROUP, PA 813.345.2402 firstname.lastname@example.org