Local doctors are currently conducting the AMVISION clinical trial to test the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication for individuals with psoriatic arthritis.
This trial will last approximately 3 years. If you have been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and have not been responsive to previous treatment, you may qualify to participate.
To qualify for AMVISION, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of old
- Be diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis for at least 6 months
- Have at least 3 tender and 3 swollen joints
- Have an active psoriatic skin lesion
- Have a history of intolerance or poor response to psoriatic arthritis treatments
- Meet other criteria as appropriate
Trial-required visits, tests, and medications may be provided. In addition, reimbursement for time and travel may be provided.
To learn more, please contact:MCILWAIN MEDICAL GROUP, P.A. MARISABEL COLLADO @ 813.345.2402 email@example.com