Our patient portal offers the convenience of scheduling of appointments, prescription refill requests, view lab information, complete patient forms, communicate with staff, and bill payment. Sending information through portal allows for your submitted information to be processed through our EHR, electronic health record, in order to provide the best service for your health needs.
The portal communication is a secure method of communication allowing for protection of your medical informant.
Click here to login to the patient portal. If you need an new portal invitate or support, please call 813.345.2380 to speak to a staff member to assist you.
When scheduling your first appointment 813.345.2380, you will be provided with further instruction on how to setup your portal account and be able to submit needed patient forms for your first visit.
Interested in participating in a clinical study?
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Diabetes Mellitus (type II)
Email: email@example.com for details or call 813-345-2402
Have you been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in your knees and have related pain?If so, you may be eligible to participate in a medical research study of an investigational drug for your osteoarthritis (OA) knee pain. If you have been medically diagnosed with OA of the knee and have moderate to severe knee pain, you may be interested in learning more about this medical research study.
To pre-qualify for this study, you must:
- Be male or female at least 40 years of age
- Have a medical diagnosis of OA of the knee for at least 6 months prior to
- entering the study
- Must be in general good health
- All study-related visits, tests, and study drug will be provided to participants at
- no cost. In addition, reimbursement for study- related time may be provided.
If you are interested in learning more about this research study and to see if it is right for you, please contact:ROY BREWINGTON MCILWAIN MEDICAL GROUP, PA 813.345.2402 firstname.lastname@example.org
Local doctors are currently conducting the AMVISION clinical trial to test the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication for individuals with psoriatic arthritis.
This trial will last approximately 3 years. If you have been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and have not been responsive to previous treatment, you may qualify to participate.
To qualify for AMVISION, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of old
- Be diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis for at least 6 months
- Have at least 3 tender and 3 swollen joints
- Have an active psoriatic skin lesion
- Have a history of intolerance or poor response to psoriatic arthritis treatments
- Meet other criteria as appropriate
Trial-required visits, tests, and medications may be provided. In addition, reimbursement for time and travel may be provided.
To learn more, please contact:MCILWAIN MEDICAL GROUP, P.A. MARISABEL COLLADO @ 813.345.2402 email@example.com